JANET MOCZULEWSKI, LMFT
As a CPA for more than 25 years, my experience included public accounting and CFO positions focused on closely held businesses. I enjoyed facilitating shareholder and board meetings, coaching leaders and managers and facilitating collaboration between teams.
Adding a Master’s in Psychology and training as a Certified Leadership Coach, I work with a variety of issues.
- Change Management
- Career and Life Transitions
- Organizational Conflict
- Manager and Leader coaching
- Career Counseling
- Relationship issues
I work with clients who are ready for change. I offer resources for reading and between session assignments. Some of the complaints my clients have brought to me are:
• I can’t get anyone to buy into my idea
• My career seems to be at a standstill
• I’m not getting enough from my people
• I am overwhelmed and feel like I’m going to burnout
• We struggle with communicating even on things that seem simple
• We have a strategy, but no one is making it happen
• I just moved into a new role and I want to make sure I succeed
• I know we need to grow, but that seems like so much more work for me.